Set the tone for the New Year by elevating your relationship with your body! This self-care retreat unpacks mindful eating skills, nutrition knowledge as well as somatic movement (yoga with Amanda!) that lovingly (re)connects you to your body.
Join Jennifer Hnat, plant-based Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Mindful Eating Facilitator for the Am I Hungry? Program, on a mindful eating journey complete with key strategies for how to make peace with food. Befriend the body, and create a joyful connection to your nourished Self.
This day-long journey is curated to help you "unlearn" patterns, navigate diet/nutrition advice and cultivate simple, mindful eating skills. Join us if you are ready to immerse yourself in compassionate, mindful exploration and yoga to reconnect to your inner peace, wisdom and joy for a more balanced new year.
- Discover simple steps to jumpstart your mindful eating journey
- Delete past diet behaviors, beliefs and make peace with food forever without dieting
- Rebuild your confidence around nutrition and nourishing your body
- Learn how to reconnect to your innate gut wisdom and internal hunger and fullness cues
- Step-by-step guidelines and activities to cultivate healthier mindful eating skills
- Practice your new mindful eating skills with an organic plant-based culinary creation
- Restore your body and spirit with a Mindful Movement Yoga class with Yoga Therapist Amanda Trevelino (C-IAYT, E-RYT500)
$195 includes retreat workbook with 10 principles for intuitive & mindful eating, yoga class, organic meal and a non-judgmental environment for personal growth!